What kinds of information do we collect?
A number of cases exist when your personal information may help us to give you better products and services. For example:
- We may ask for your personal information when you are discussing a service issue on the phone with a customer service associate, registering for an on-line survey, registering your products or purchasing a product.
- When you interact with AURIA, we may collect personal information relevant to your situation, such as you name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, your credit card information and information about AURIA products that you own, such as their model numbers, serial numbers and date of purchase to support a service issue.
- We also collect information for market research purposes, such as your occupation or where you use your earphones or accessory products in order to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide excellent products and services.
- We may collect information regarding your use of our websites. This information helps us to determine which parts of our website are most interesting to our customers and which parts are most helpful.
- We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as for auditing, research and analysis to improve AURIA’s products.
- If you choose to register your product with AURIA or register as a user, you may provide a valid email address and other personal information, such as a phone number, home address and/or a credit card number. You may select a password and a password hint. This approach saves you time and effort on subsequent interactions since your personal data can be recalled through the simple entry of an email address and a password.
When we disclose your information.
AURIA takes your privacy seriously. AURIA will not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
It may be advantageous for AURIA to share your personal information to certain third-party providers that are either strategic partners or transactional partners so that AURIA is able to provide the products or services requested by you. Such companies may help us to process information, extend credit, fulfill customer orders, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service assess your interest in our products and services, improve the performance of our website, or conduct market research. These companies are obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with AURIA’s policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of the collection.
At times, we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other
issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
How we protect your information.
In order to protect your personal information, AURIA has implemented various forms of administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may help us and help yourself by taking proper precautions when you interact over the Internet. By changing your passwords regularly and using a combination of letters and numbers, you help to improve the security of your information.
Of course, despite all of the above-mentioned measures, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you disclose to us over the Internet and you do so at your own risk.
Policy concerning interaction with children.
As is common practice for most ecommerce websites today, AURIA uses “cookies” and other website technologies to understand which portions of our websites are most popular and to ease users’ interactions with our websites. Cookies may be used for following traffic patterns on websites, recalling user preferences and ensuring that users get a personalized website experience that corresponds to their interests.
Option to opt-out, delete or modify personal information.
You may choose to cancel your product registration at any time. You may also choose to opt-out of any emails from AURIA. Further, you may choose to have your personal information deleted from our customer database. If you select to opt-out, delete or modify your personal information, please do so after logging in to your Account on the Website. We do encourage you to update your personal information promptly if it changes.
Changes to policy.